Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011

New Year's Resolution # 3 ~ ...and I say No No No!

Hi there,

this will be one of the toughest I think because I am a Yes-person. If you ask me a favour I will most probably say yes! Even if I don't have time, don't like you so much and can't really see how I can be of value BUT I will say yes...(if you've read the NYR # 2 you know where the time pressure comes from).
My task will be to say more NO on a daily base ... ha ha, that actually might be fun!

But honestly I think I can get some time out for me, get some things straight and won't be annoyed by myself for putting more pressure on myself as there is already. Plus this will add value to the more healthy lifestyle, right?

Good point - so I'll end this post quickly because I have to answer a request for a favor with No immediately - now!


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen