Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012

2012 Favourites - Highend Makeup



Aloha All,

I love the favourites Posts & Videos in a yearly review very much. It is one of my greatest pleasures to read / see what others loved and repurchased several times. As this really shows what is worth the money and maybe a try for myself too.
So I will post some favourties post in the upcoming days (not only beauty related but just read what you find interesting!). Enjoy!

I start with my HIGHEND Makeup product favourites for 2012.

Overall beloved Makeup Brand of 2012: Benefit!!!

Primer| Benefit POREfessional
Foundation/BB Cream| Smashbox BB Cream in light
Powder| -
Concealer| Estee Lauder Doublewear (sample)
Blush| Benefit Dallas blush
Bronzer| Benefit Hoola bronzer
Eye shadow Base| Artdeco eye shadow base
Eye shadow palette| Benefit “Her Name Was Glowla”-Set
Eye shadow single| Benefit Tickled Mink
Mascara| Benefit They’re Real
Lipstick| -
Lip-gloss| Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker (at least in Germany it is more on the highend range as it is not sold in drugstores and quite pricy)
Nail Polish| O.P.I. Big Apple Red & O.P.I. I Mainly Eat Lobster

So, that it is then – I liked quite a lot and I tried a lot this year but Benefit was just my all-time fav as last year. Guess I am also one for nice packaging ;-)

So, enjoy and maybe you like one or the other as well!

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen