Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012

Sunday*Brunch (last in 2012!)

|Watched| As usual: The Last Unicorn (it is definitely my Christmas Movie)
|Listened to| Our very own singing of Christmas Songs
|Action| Enoying my tme with family and friends, exchanging presents, cooking and baking and eating the most awesome food, driving a lot around town and further, playing personal shopping assistant (again)
|Food| Red beet salad, Cauliflower, Raclette fun, Vegan Brownies,Couscous-salad, Quiche Lorraine (all vegan), Pumkin à la French Fries-Style ;)
|Drink| Black coffee, freshly made Orange juice, White Wine, Whiskey, Tea
|Thought| LOVE this time of the year (but still my family is exhausting and sometimes pretty annoying)
|Made me smile| My old (& best) friends, nicely picked presents, Christmas spirit all around, my brothers (so cool)
|Made me go hmmm| Why will this be over far too fast?
|Wished for| More time with family and friends; Also more time to relax and get my inner direction straight...
|Best Buy| Food for my family, some clothes for my youngest brother :)
|Online| - nothing besides this page....

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen