Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

Sunday*Brunch in December

|Watched| Twilight Final with my girls... uhm, not too excited but I didn't expect to much too!
|Listened to| Mia Diekow, Eva Croissant & Mark Forster - omg, I am in love!
|Action| Visiting a beloved friend this weekend and having a blast at his party. Meeting up with friends from the past and reconnecting with someone - amazing feeling!
|Food| Going vegan & I love it. I did amazing dishes this week and as I was struggeling with myself a long time about (what is the sense in industrilaizing animals?!?) I finally got around too and I can't halfway explain how my life changed in more than one way! Think I will do a separate post on this :)
|Drink| Black coffee, Ginger tea with citrus, greent tea in all varities <3
|Thought| What is going on in my life? Think I must have missed some time as I just woke up yesterday and everything changed overnight...Crazy!
|Made me smile| My friends, my family, the party and ghosts from the past ... sometimes it is just right to do the utmost crazy you have in your mind!
|Made me go hmmm| daily fights at work
|Wished for| More courage regarding my heart ... come on little thing you know what is going on (pls at least let me believe this)
|Best Buy| A lot of lovely food -Pumpkin, egg plant, persimmon, pomegranate, tofu, cocos oil, almond puree and so on :)
|Online| you tube, peta.de, vegan blogs...

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen