Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2012

Sunday*Brunch

|Watched| NOTHING!
|Listened to| Eva Croissant, Gavin DeGraw & Mark Forster - Oh, and I started with Christmas songs ;)
|Action| Organizing a Christmas Party at our work place (including elves and St. Nicolaus) - it was hiilarious and I was generously paid back with hugs ;); Flying to Munich & enjoying the first hot wine of the season on the plane (lovelovelove),jumping from one meeting to another -omg, happy when the stress is dissolving...
|Food| Still enjoying my vegan lifestyle more and more - so I am going to buy me some more books for even more cooking joy (love cooking so much - never thought I would enjoy myself so much!)
|Drink| Green tea with fresh ginger, black tea and water naturell !
|Thought| Little Miss, you have to kick yourself in your smart butt and start changing what you do not like about your life! Better start NOW!
|Made me smile| Nice people and helping others, getting loads of hugs!
|Made me go hmmm| Work and especially my boss (again, I know it is getting boring) but also my talent for procastination of decisiones!
|Wished for| Some more courage and the breaking through ... I would love to have a balance between my heart, my soul and my senses...
|Best Buy| Christmas presents for my family, food!
|Online| you tube, peta.de, vegan blogs...

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen