Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012

Sunday*Brunch

|Watched| Christmas lights at the Christmas Market :)
|Listened to| Christmas songs (but I haven't been "Whaamed" this year...; Favourites of mine: Santa Baby, Driving Home For Christmas, Jingle Bells, Holy Night,...
|Action| Enoying my first day off, Christmas market hopping, enjoying some white hot wine (sooo good),
having the Christmas party with my beloved Girls, acting as Santa's right hand and bringing a lot of presents to beloved ones around me, preparing myself for Christmas at home
|Food| Red beet salad, first raclette fun, sesame-almond tofu, lemongrass-veggie-tofu-pan with jasmine rice, coconut-almond cookies
|Drink| Black coffee, Orange juice, hot White Wine, Whiskey
|Thought| You are making your life far more complicated than you can handle....
|Made me smile| Good friend, colleagues and their nice presents (not expected) and the upcoming holidays!
|Made me go hmmm| Decisions over decisions....
|Wished for| more inner balance ...
|Best Buy| More presents for beloved ones...
|Online| parfumdreams.de, douglas.de, yt, blogger.com

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen