Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

Favourites 2012 - Skin Care



Aloha All,

My skin is my biggest problem area: It is sensitive, on the side of oily-to-combination (depending on season and environment), it is going crazy as soon as it is this time of the month and of course stress is a whole new story… it is difficult, always and sometimes I wish I could exchange my skin but we have to work what we get, right?

Without further ado I will explain what helped my skin to deal better with all the troubles around:

Overall Facial Care Brand: Kiehl’s (I am so glad I tried this brand)
Overall Body Care Brand:  The Body Shop
Overall Hair Care Brand: - no decision yet made

Special Heroes of my daily life***
Hand Sanitizer & Wipes, P2 Almond SOS Nail care pen, Soap & Glory Hand Food Mini and my Burt’s Bees Hibiscus Lip care

Cleanser| Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-free cleanser
Toner| Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-free toner
Face cream - Day| Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-free gel cream
Face cream -Night| Kiehl’s Ultra Facial cream
Face mask| Lancome
Face treatment| Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Eye cream - Day| Yves Rocher Serum vegetal
Eye cream – Night| Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Treatment
Eye treatment| Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate
Lip care (with colour)| Burt’s Bees Hibiscus
Lip care – Night| Kaufmann’s Hand-&Kindercreme
Lip care – Day (w/ colour)| Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream (frequence free) Mini

SUMMER SPECIALS
Face| Lancaster Sun (SPF 30), Alverde After Sun Lotion Face
Lips | Balea Sun Lip balm (SPF 50+)
Body| Balea Sun Lotion (SPF 50+), Balea Sun Spray (50+), Balea Sun After Sun Lotion & Spray (with Aloe vera)
Hair| Balea Sun Spray (50+ for hair), Balea Sun After Sun Shampoo & Conditioner

Hand lotion| Balea Australia soap lotion
Hand cream| The Body Shop SOS Almond Care (I use it for hand and feet); however in my daily bag is Soap&Glory’s Hand Food (love!)
Shower Gel| The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel
Body Scrub| Soap & Glory’s Flake Away

Shampoo| Fructis Garnier Volume & Shine
Conditioner| Kerastase for fine hair
Hair Treatment| Arganoil, Mythic Oil by L’Oreal
Styling product| Elnett Hair spray

So you see it is quote some fun to care about your skin and hair J But who would know but you?!
Hope you found this interesting!

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen