Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013

Sunday*Brunch

|Watched| Alice in Wonderland - Don't know what took me so long! Awesome!
|Listened| The Last Time by Taylor Swift,
|Read| Alanna by Tamora Pierce & Taberna Libraria by Dana S. Eliott
|Action| Writing job applications for my Mentee, being a support for family and friends, acting with my job unsatisfaction, being supported by close friends...
|Food| Vegan brunch with lovely freshly made rolls, strawberry creme, black coffee with
soj milk - yummy! Some "false scrambled eggs" (all tofu & herbs magic)
|Drink| fritz cola (yummy) fruit mixes, black coffee, white wine
|Thought| At least a beginning & let's see where this brings me ...
|Made me smile| The massive interest in my vegan lifestyle and my cooking&baking abilities - people seriously asked me if I could give them some kitchen advice & learn them how to do! I am honered!!!
|Made me go hmmm| Me being to eager and to unsure with myself at the same time. Think I have to work on finding my own pace (without thinking I have to be fast/ slower or better or anything to please others).
|Wished for| Time to take a deep breath and relax.
|Best Buy| Bought a present for a little friend <3
|Online| wikipedia.com, various job center pages (for my Mentee), blogger.com

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen