Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013

Some thoughts on StrangenessOfHeart 2013...



Aloha All,

I hope you had a more than fantastic start in 2013 and this is hopefully ongoing J We have an adventurous year ahead! I am excited and for my yearly tradition I once more was cleaning out my whole flat.
Felt so good to throw away things that are useless, get some clothing to the Red Cross or store some things for a Swap-party with friends. I also cleared out my Make Up drawers and organized this differently – so much better now and I think I will post some pictures for this.
(Think I should post more pictures in general or what do you think? Pleas let me know if you think this is a good idea) J

This year I am focusing much more on working with what I got than buying more and more … I had a real issue with collecting all things beautiful (which of course is a nice hobby and I think we do not have to argue that there will be always times when I will fall for a nice new item BUT the overall idea is to stick with what I got and use up the things I have).

More regarding this will follow in my “Beauty Resolutions” Post. I loved reading them and will do a special post about it.
If you have any further ideas about this and further ideas I would love to hear them – thanks!

For my little blog space here on blogger.com I intend to free some more time to care much more about it as it is a beloved little thing. I was just to “shy” to publish more ideas but to be honest: Who cares? It is something just for my own little pleasures, so for those who are visiting every now and then: Thank you! For those just browsing by: Merci too J

And now: Enjoy!

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen