Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

Sunday*Brunch

Aloha All,

|Watched| Drama around me...
|Listened| Wolke 7  by Max Herre feat. Philipp Poisel
|Read| Alanna-books by Tamora Pierce
|Action| Wine tasting with a friend, museum visits (I was far too long not in one but there are that many interesting exhibitions ging on!!!
|Food| Soj vanilla yogurt and fresh fruits in the morning, easy tossed salads for lunch (except for one chinises take away - veggies with rice and tofu, & finally a friend discovered a vegan restaurant & I was given an voucher for that. Yay!!!
|Drink| Green tea with fresh ginger, lemon*aid drink, black coffee, white wine
|Thought| I have to contninue this road more eageryl ...
|Made me smile| Friend swho worried and supported me through this week, a spontanous trip to Rome in spring.
|Made me go hmmm| The recent happenings around me are more than scary: People waiting in front of our house and being pretty rude, throughing eggs on our door & wall, there was blood in the entry hall...and there was a fight in ine of the other apartments... I am shocked and scared. Hopefully this will be solved fast.
|Wished for| That this week never happened...or/and that this problem is quickly solved and it is ok.
|Best Buy| Wine
|Online| blogger.com, gutefrage.net, youtube.com, vegan blogs...

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen