Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013

Sunday*Brunch ~ Welcome in 2013

|Watched| Smash - Omg, I am hooked! I love Musicals & I love Marilyn :-)
|Listened to| Scream & Numb by Usher
|Action| New Year's clean out - big time. I turned all my cupboardy insideout and cleaned&cleared everything out...it is sooo good! Feels awesome. Let the year begin!
|Food| Provamel soy jogurt in vanilla, caramel & coffee flavour.
|Drink| Ginger tea, coffee
|Thought| What adventures will 2013 be waiting for me? What challenges and what magical moments? I am eager to discover the secrets and I am ready for some changes :)
|Made me smile| Lovely messages, upcoming adventures with people which slipped into my heart very quickly.
|Made me go hmmm| Back at work...nothing new there.
|Wished for| Even more time to watch Smash and for my cleaning master plan!
|Best Buy| A nice little present for a friend and I ordered quite some items online (sale time of the year) - but I am not sure if these things will be mentioned next week. Stay tuned!
|Online| zalando.de, asos.co.uk, tchibo.de, blogger.com, youtube.com, some blogs

Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen