Freitag, 25. Januar 2013

Resolutions 2013 ~ Fashion & Lifestye

Aloha All,

Welcome to the 2nd part of my resolutions for a happy and exiting 2013. Enjoy and let me know if you have some resolutions yourself. And they might be identical with the ones I have?!



Fashion
Stay true to my style & shop my stash more often
Combine the things & also kick myself for wearing some more adventurous outfits if I like them (sometimes I think others won’t approve – wth?!)
Only buy key pieces and/or things that compliment my wardrobe (and forget about a lot of it-pieces who won’t make it on my body a second time)


Lifestyle
Follow the vegan path (love it!)
Eat even more fresh & organic and most important of all: Overcome the last rest of my bad eating habits
Be more active & don’t let myself down to easy (I did so the last 2 years and it didn’t do me any good. I need to remind myself what I already achieved)


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen