Samstag, 26. Januar 2013

Resolutions 2013 ~ Details

Aloha All,


here are some more details on some resolutions I mentioned before. But I had the feeling of clarifying them a bit further. Details make the difference, right?!



Reduce & Use Up:
I was kind of obsessed with new products. So each and every time I went to the drugstore I bought something (I guarantee: I didn’t need it!). No matter what I had to buy and of course I had to try everything that was mentioned by more than 3 of my fav beauty bloggers/ youtublings. It was a crazy time and I perfectly made up for all the years I wasn’t too impressed with beauty (just really the basics – after all I was a real tomboy and mascara and a bit of lipgloss was all I needed. Maybe some eyeliner on occasions but plainly that was it.).
You see I had to make a short recap and I did.
But now I have far more than I will every be able to use up (especially when you look at powders, blushes and eyeshadows – I could easily make up half of the female population worldwide (at least I feel like it).
Will.Stop.This.Now!

I already made a sound start in 2012 with quitting beauty boxes and stuff. So I will continue this journey. Wish me luck!
à For an easy check I will start with “UsedUp” – a new series where I recap what I used up and will throw away. This way you get a review AND an overview about my endless supplies on beauty related products.

Shop My Stash!
It comes with the one above easily: I will work with what I have. Because it is a lot. End of period.
I will get more creative in the way I use things and will rock some looks I didn’t do as I felt to shy to do them. Examples as follows:
- Wearing a bold red lip – hej sassiness, I am coming!
- Wearing colourful eyes – thanks nude/natural shades, I still love you but you must admit that your brighter brothers and sisters should have a chance to shine as well!
- Breaking the Make up rut. I am one to go for a look I liked over again and again (although I am bored easily)
- I think of a weekly bag of things I will throw in for the week just for fun… I have to see how this works out (maybe monthly is better as I can really test & try what is best to do with the products).

Lifestyle & Health
Drink more water & tea throughout the day
Start to find a routine for my daily dose of working out (would love to install a 10 minutes program but have to find one I stick with)
No more smoking (I don’t do this on a regular base but sometimes)
Use SPF 15 at least – better be off with SPF 30!
Care about my starting wrinkles (my face is pure cinema as my friends say. It is always in movement and you can read my face like a book. All emotions are shown and this is causing some wrinkles I should worry at this age ... but they make me who I am right?)


Think this is clarifying quite something ;)


Cheers,
StrangenessOfHeart

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen